Monday 23 March 2009

Stolen Thunder Featured on Georgie Said . . .

The lovely Georgie Said has featured Stolen Thunder on her blog. . .

http://georgiesaid.blogspot.com


And here's a few items I would like from a fantastic online jewellery shop called

Stolen thunder.
Definitely check them out, I actually want everything.




Birds + Necklaces = Winner



Peace signs are also winners at the moment. I need to buy some plain tote bags so I can make a peace sign spray paint DIY job.



A bracelet and can double up as a hair band. Nice.

Rachel Lynne said...

I love that cuff!

catherine said...

take care, great posting, love the cuff



kaitlyn said...

how cute is that jewelry! that's a website i'm going to have to check it out immediately. =]


DaisyChain said...

Argh, that jewellery is amazing. WANT WANT WANT.